Metal construction workshops activities started in the mid-1930s.
Indeed, until 1950, the FERRARI company was mainly involved in the manufacturing and installation of fuel oil tanks.
In 1957, Ateliers FERRARI took on the status of srl (recently srl).
In the early 1960s, the FERRARI company decided to tackle the industrial sector by manufacturing stainless steel tanks and reservoirs, focusing on the design and manufacturing of “tailor-made industrial mixture”.
These products were gradually supplemented by a wide range of exclusive imports from Germany, France, Italy and the Netherlands.
Since the mid-1990s, Ferrari Sprl developed and established a durable partnership with TM Industry and MPF Europe / Lepage.